It can be easy to stray from simple guiding principles that help create the resilience we need to thrive during times of uncertainty. Despite what may be happening around us, we all have the ability to focus on our mindset and what we can control to create the belief system we need to be resilient and consistently rise to the occasion. In this program, Kevin Rempel takes you through the strategies and techniques he used to overcome paralysis, learn how to walk again, cope with isolation during his four-year recovery period, and ultimately help Canada earn a bronze medal at the 2014 Paralympic Games in Sochi, Russia.
Today, employees are in need of mental health support more than ever in order to be resilient. During times of uncertainty, it is essential to provide the tools, resources, and strategies they need on demand, to provide support and help navigate unprecedented times. Using simple frameworks and easy to implement tactics, employees can take personal responsibility in developing their mental resilience while working from home. Recognizing that we now live in a new world, it is essential that every work life is equal to a healthy home life.
Module 1 - Create Belief: How to strategically create belief that will shift your mindset internally so you can attack each day with confidence.
- Three simple writing techniques that will help you find clarity so that you can focus
- Assemble resources that will provide quick support so that you have the tools you need to be resilient
- Identify leaders that will inspire you to believe in yourself
Module 2 - Mental Conditioning: How to make resilience tangible and provide you with tools you need to achieve your goals daily.
- Set goals that will give you direction to help pull you out of bed
- Create resources that provide daily inspiration to condition your mind for resilience
- Identify patterns to eliminate destructive behaviour and put you in control of your decisions
Module 3 - Self Care: How to manage your energy that fuels your body so you can focus mentally, be effective and avoid fatigue.
- Tactical steps that will help identify triggers so that you make healthy choices
- A simple framework to develop routines that will help you get the rest you need
- Scheduling strategies to create space in your calendar so that you prioritize your health
*Reduced pricing is available for bulk purchases for corporate partnerships and Employee Assistance Programs (EAP support). Contact Kevin directly for more information at [email protected].